(Sorry for the extremely blurry picture, as I've been having to use my cell phone camera until I find my actual camera).
I've been craving buffalo burgers for about a month now. I asked around on Yelp! about the best place to grab a buffalo burger, and received numerous responses.
Problem is, I need to cut back on spending $$$.
So, I headed to Whole Foods and grabbed 4 buffalo patties for about $7 and some brioche rolls for about $3.
The patties were lightly seasoned and pan cooked. My final burger contained mustard with a touch of mayonnaise, spinach, a slice of tomato (from tomato on the vine), and pickles.
'Twas quite tasty, and ultimately way less expensive than had I gone to a restaurant.
... Now, for that glass of wine.
1 comments:
Wow...It make me hungry..
thanks for sharing this great recipe..!!
cheers,
FREE SMS
Post a Comment