I found these while perusing the chips section at a Walgreens near my work.
The picture of the tabasco sauce on the front of bag caught my eye.
Anything that looks like it might have a trickle of spice intrigues me. Besides, I just saw a thing about Zapp's chips on the Unwrapped show on the Food Network. Prior to then I'd never heard of them.
The day after my purchase as I sat down to eat my turkey sandwich I slowly opened the bag of chips. A strong scent of vinegar hit my nostrils, and I was a bit unsure.
I took the first bite. And I was still unsure.
They're pretty vinegary, sort of sweet tasting, and barely spicy.
I think I may have become addicted. Bite after bite I enjoyed them more. Heck I found myself on Zapp's web site trying to order more. Seems as if they're a limited edition... they appear to have a different limited edition flavor each month.
They're addicting. Which is amazing because they're essentially salt and vinegar kettle style chips with a hint of tomato and spice.
(Credit to G. J. Charlet III for the photo).
0 comments:
Post a Comment