Friday, February 13, 2009

Burger Shots?


Burger Shots?, originally uploaded by predictablyhungry.

I found this ad in a station the other day. I love fast food, but it's one of those things that I limit myself on nowadays. As a kid I knew nothing about nutrition and all that jazz.


Anyway, Burger King has been luring me in as of late with those of the farmer whipping the onions. I love spicy, and Angry Whopper promises to deliver some major heat... but my major doubt of it actually doing so has kept me from going in and devouring that like 900 calorie goodness.


Has anyone had this? Is it good? Is it really as spicy as they promise?


And now, they're luring me in with "Burger Shots" which I'm assuming are "sliders"/White Castle sized burgers. That ad sure makes them look good, at least better than White Castle's burgers.


Note: I'm sorry East Coast, but I like a little more flavor in my burgers.


I'm thinking I'm going to have to give in soon and take a trip down there to try all their new gimmicky products.


Now, has anyone had these too? How are they?

0 comments: